Do you want to continue your studies in the USA? We have good news for you! The ACI Foundation Scholarship is available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this post, along with its advantages and a step-by-step guide for applying.
For international students, the ACI Foundation Scholarship 2024–2025 offers a fully funded scholarship or fellowship. This scholarship is available for postdoctoral, PhD, master’s, and undergraduate studies. This scholarship offers a $10,000–$15,000 US educational stipend for living expenses, books, and supplies in addition to tuition.
The American Concrete Institute established the non-profit ACI Foundation to foster innovation, advancement, and collaboration by funding research and scholarships. The foundation also acts as an independent resource for the concrete industry, offering strategic guidance and well-considered management.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship Council will select scholarship and fellowship applicants who seem to have the best combination of interest and potential for professional performance in the particular area based on essays, information supplied, and recommendations.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ACI Foundation
- Study in: New York, USA
- Program Period: The recipients of the Student Fellowships are entitled to apply and compete for these awards every year, provided that they remain qualified, and they must reapply each year.
- Deadline: November 01, 2024 (Applications are closed. The next cycle will open July 1, 2024)
The following advantages are offered to recipients of ACI Foundation Scholarships / Fellowships:
- A US educational stipend ranging from $10,000 to $15,000 for tuition, living expenses, books, and supplies;
- Paid travel and attendance costs to two ACI conferences (applicants for fellowships must attend the Spring ACI Convention in order to be interviewed; they may choose to receive a Convention Guide there);
- Support in locating an industry mentor.
Eligibility Criteria for ACI Foundation Scholarship
In order to qualify for the ACI Foundation Scholarship, candidates need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
If English is not the primary language you speak, a certified declaration verifying your proficiency in the language must be included with your application.
- Eligible Countries:
- All countries
- Anybody in the world is eligible to receive an ACI Foundation Fellowship; however, to be eligible, you must be enrolled at a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) during the year of the award.
- International students may be eligible for ACI Foundation fellowships, but you must be enrolled in a U.S. or Canadian university at the time of the award cycle.
- A 10- to 12-week internship must be completed by the fellowship recipient during the summer of 2024, according to certain requirements.
- ACI Foundation fellowship finalists will be contacted by February 4, 2024, and they will need to be available to participate in an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, March 27, 2024, during the ACI Concrete Convention in the spring. The ACI Foundation will cover the cost of the flight, hotel, registration, and a travel stipend.
- English language proficiency is a must for all applicants. You can include a copy of your TOEFL score in your application if English is not your native tongue. This is not necessary; it is optional.
- The educational stipend covers costs for books, tuition, accommodation, board, student fees, and other expenditures. It is paid to the student directly over the course of a year in two equal payments. Attendance at scheduled ACI Concrete Conventions during the award cycle is an essential requirement for receiving stipends.
- It is anticipated that fellowship recipients to provide a written report at the close of their fellowship term, outlining the significance of the fellowship to their professional growth and readiness for their chosen career following graduation.
Click here for further details.
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Scholarship?
- Apply here for the ACI Foundation Fellowship and Scholarship Program.
- Apply here for the Middle East and North Africa Fellowship from the ACI Foundation.