Would you like to continue your studies in Chinese 🇨🇳 universities on a fully funded scholarship? We have good news for you! The ANSO Scholarship 2024 for Young Talents is now accepting applications. Submit an application for China’s ANSO Scholarship 2024. In Chinese universities, this scholarship is fully funded. There will be 500 scholarships available for postgraduate degree programs in total. The ANSO Scholarship pays for all of the costs, including the airfare allowance.
Every year, the ANSO Scholarship provides funding to 200 Master’s and 300 PhD students so they can complete their degrees at the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) institutes around China, the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), or the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC). Below are additional details as well as the application guidelines for the ANSO Scholarship 2024.
Details About ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China 🇨🇳
- Country: China
- Universities: (USTC), (UCAS)
- Number of Scholarships: 500
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: February 15, 2024
What is ANSO?
ANSO, also known as the Alliance of International Science Organizations, is a non-governmental international organization that was established in 2018. 37 scientific institutions, universities, and international organizations worldwide are among the founding members.
What is USTC?
In 1958, USTC became the first Chinese Academy of Sciences university. This university is now well-known in China and has a fantastic international reputation.
What is UCAS?
The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) is a cutting-edge institution primarily dedicated to graduate study. Over half of UCAS’s current student body, which numbers over 50,000, are doctorate students.
ANSO Scholarship Benefits
The primary advantages for recipients of the ANSO Scholarship are:
- Tuition Waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- 6,000–7,000 CNY each month for a maximum of 48 months for a PhD
- 3,000 CNY each month for a maximum of 36 months for Masters
- Health Insurance
- Allowance for international travel to China from one’s home country
- Visa Fee and Allowance for Residency Permit
Check it out! This scholarship is fully funded in China. All bases are covered.
Please take note: If you apply for the ANSO Scholarship through USTC and UCAS at the same time, you will be rejected for admission.
ANSO Scholarship Requirements and Criteria
- The applicant cannot be a citizen of China.
- Must be proficient in either Chinese or English
- For Master Applicants: You must have been born after January 1, 1994, inclusive.
- For PhD Applicants: You must have been born after January 1, 1989, inclusive.
- Additionally, candidates must fulfill any requirements established by UCAS University and USTC.
- You are ineligible if you are enrolled in another scholarship program at a Chinese university.
ANSO Scholarship Guidelines
The USTC and UCAS university website portals provide the application guidelines. The links are attached below.
ANSO Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The deadline for submitting your application to UCAS and USTC for the “2024 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” is February 15, 2024 (Beijing Time).
How to Apply for the ANSO Scholarship?
Direct applications must be made through the university portal. Put your application in the USTC/UCAS admissions system and submit it.
In your application, first select “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents.”
- Visit the USTC admissions system portal by clicking here.
- Visit the UCAS admissions system portal by clicking here.