Do you want to pursue a degree in the UK? We have good news for you! The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2024 application is currently open for international students, and it is partially funded by the Boustany Foundation. International students who have been admitted to the Cambridge MBA program are eligible to apply for the coveted Boustany Foundation Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2024. The scholarship pays for the internship-related travel and accommodation costs in addition to 75% of the tuition.
Apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2024 if you are an international student interested in studying for an MBA at Cambridge University. This is a fantastic chance to attend a top business school in the world and get financial aid.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2024: Study in UK
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: Cambridge University
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Field of Study: Business
- Program Duration: One year.
- Deadline: May 15, 2024.
- Eligibility: International Students
Benefits of the Cambridge MBA Scholarship 2024 in the UK:
The Boustany Foundation provides funding for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in 2024.
- Up to £30,000 in financial assistance for tuition
- Expenses associated with travel
- accommodation and additional internship-related costs.
- Possess strong academic records
- Be international students
- Show a great deal of promise
- Get admitted to the MBA program at Cambridge
- Candidates of Lebanese descent will be given preference.
The scholarship application deadline is May 15, 2024.
Candidates must submit the required documents to apply:
- A completed application for a scholarship
- A copy of their CV
- Academic transcripts
- Two references
The Boustany Foundation will require successful scholars to finish a two-month unpaid internship. The diverse range of projects is related to the foundation’s or its partners’ activities. The Foundation will pay for all associated travel and accommodation costs for the internship.
One of the most prominent MBA programs in the world is the Cambridge MBA program. It is renowned for its demanding academics, world-class faculty, and robust network of former students. Accounting, finance, marketing, strategy, and other business-related subjects are just a few of the topics covered in this one-year program. The Cambridge MBA program produces graduates who go on to lead prosperous careers in a range of fields, such as technology, banking, consulting, and finance.