Do you want to pursue your studies in Colombia? Good News! The Colombia Government Scholarship 2024–2025 For International Students is now accepting applications. The Colombia Government Scholarship program is open to applicants who are not Colombian citizens. With this scholarship, you can pursue a Master’s, Specialization, Doctorate, and Free Spanish Language. The ICETEX funds the Colombian Government Scholarship.
ICETEX is a government-run organization in Colombia that supports higher education and offers assistance to international nationals. All scholarship applicants’ living expenses, monthly stipend, installation Expenses, health insurance, medical, tuition fees, and books are all covered by the scholarship. For this scholarship program, IELTS is not necessary.
Details About Colombia Government Scholarship 2024-2025
- Host Country: Colombia
- Funded by: ICETEX
- Who can Apply: Foreigners looking for Postgraduate Degree programs
- Deadline: 12th June 2024
- Specialization: Up to 18 months (3
- Master´s: Up to 24 months (4
- Doctorate: Up to 48 months (8
Benefits and Coverage of the Scholarship
- The Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs’s Coverage of the Entire Tuition Fee
- Coverage of Health Policy
- Coverage of Medical Insurance Visa
- Books and materials costs
- Monthly living expenditures and installation expenses
- Unexpected Costs
Candidates: Any foreign student may apply. All students from countries other than Colombia are eligible for the scholarship.
- Not be a citizen of Colombia
- Must not be married or in a de facto relationship in Colombia.
- Not be older than 50 years old
- Possess a professional, undergraduate, or graduate degree in any field of knowledge.
- A candidate may apply for up to three degree programs.
- It is not necessary to take IELTS.
The Colombian government must also receive a physical application from applicants. The following documents are included with the application:
- Academic letters of recommendation
- CV of the university in Colombia’s admission letter
- Additionally, my Spanish Language Proficiency Score
- Argumentative essay on the value of your studies in Colombia
- Additionally, copies of academic transcripts with notarization
- In a similar vein, a copy of the passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health certificates are also required.
- Additionally, a summary of this call’s online application
The Documents must be sent to ICETEX OFCES in Bogota. Carrera 3 No. 18-32 is the address.
Application Timeline and Stages
Evaluation and selection: June 15th to
Email Notification: June 22nd, 2024
Start of studies in Colombia: To be Confirmed
How to Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship?
Prior to the application deadline of June 12, 2024, all applications must be submitted. An online portal is available for foreign candidates to submit their applications.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Colombia Government Scholarship: