Do you want to Pursue Your studies at Germany’s top university? We bring you Good News! DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024-2025 is available. Submit an application For the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024-2025. The German government offers a fully funded annual scholarship program called EPOS Scholarship. The Scholarship is available to study in German universities for the Master’s, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. degrees. You do not need to be concerned about tuition fees in Germany. The Scholarship is Fully Funded.
One of the most significant scholarship schemes in Germany is the EPOS Scholarship. Nearly 100,000 foreign students travel to Germany each year to pursue their studies. German institutions consistently rank highly globally and are renowned for their outstanding education. German degrees are respected all around the world. There are 45 programs (Master, MPhil, Ph.D.). The economy of Germany is robust. Additionally, while you are a student, you can work part-time. However, I don’t believe you need a job since you were given an EPOS Scholarship.
Details About Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024 by German Government
- Host Country: Germany
- Degree Level: Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Each Course has its own separate deadline.
Financial Benefits by DAAD EPOS
The EPOS is a Fully Funded Program managed by DAAD. All the expenses will be covered such as:
- 934 euros for graduates and 1,200 euros for doctorate candidates
- Payments for health, accident, and personal liability insurance
- Travel expenses, and airfare There will be paid.
- Assistance with the rent each month
- Monthly stipend for accompanying family members
Therefore, DAAD will pay for every expense. Germany is investing in your education, therefore there is nothing else you need to be concerned about. Apply now to study in Germany.
By the way, you can self-finance your application for the DAAD EPOS Program. You can submit an application for a self-finance if you have not received an EPOS Scholarship.
12 to 42 months (dependent on the study program)
For the 2024 intake, every daad epos course is uploaded as a PDF file.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024
- Candidates hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (often a four-year program).
- Candidates have a minimum of two years of industry experience.
- Candidates can demonstrate why they want a scholarship.
- The following countries are eligible to apply. Please review the list of qualified countries.
Put this information down and send it together with your DAAD EPOS Scholarship application.
- Completed and signed checklist
- DAAD application
- A curriculum vitae
- One Letter of Motivation
- Copies of the degree certificates you earned at the university
- A copy of your whole set of transcripts.
Is the DAAD scholarship for 2023 open?
Applications for the 2024 intake of the DAAD EPOS Scholarship are accepted beginning in 2023. You may do so right now.
Deadline EPOS Deadline
The DAAD EPOS Scholarship application deadline for 2024 is not a set date. If the course satisfies the course requirements, you must apply before the deadline for each course, which has its own date.
How to Apply for the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024?
You can check the application process on the official website or go straight to the university where this course is offered by clicking on the course name. Therefore, you can apply there. You can apply for up to three courses.
Visit the official website to learn more and also apply for the Scholarship: