Do you want to continue your education in Turkey? We have good news for you! The scholarship program at Eastern Mediterranean University is open right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this post, along with its advantages and a step-by-step guide for applying.
An international student can apply for the funded Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship 2024–2025. The master’s and PhD programs are eligible for this scholarship. For PhD programs, this award offers 100% and 50% scholarships; for Master’s degrees, it offers 50% scholarships.
Eastern Mediterranean University offers high-quality education through 108 undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as 96 postgraduate and doctorate programs offered by 12 faculties, 5 schools, and an English and foreign language preparatory school. Candidates can take advantage of numerous social sports, exchange student programs, and the opportunity to learn a second language while attending this university. Students are becoming ready for careers in other countries.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study in: Turkey
- Courses Offered:
- Business & Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts & Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Program Period: For master’s, 1-2 years. 2–5 years for a PhD
- Deadline: January 2, 2024 (spring 2024 admission) or September 18, 2024
The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship program offers 50% scholarships for master’s programs and 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs, respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships
The candidate must meet each of the following requirements to be eligible for an Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- For each PhD program, new international students and Turkish nationals (separately) with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree and CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent may be eligible for one 100% or two 50% tuition grant scholarships.
- Turkish nationals who enroll in a master’s program for the first time and have a minimum Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent are eligible for one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarships.
- Furthermore, many master’s degree scholarships with a 50% tuition fee are offered to incoming international students.
- English Language Requirement: Evidence of proficiency in the English language is necessary for all Ph.D. programs (in both English and Turkish) and master’s programs that are taught entirely in English. Your level will be determined through an examination at EMU if you don’t have a valid English language qualification that satisfies the university’s requirements.
- This assessment will determine which of the following will apply:
- One of the following will apply in light of this assessment:
- You will learn English courses In addition to graduate program courses.
- Before you begin your graduate program, you will complete rigorous courses in English (without any graduate program courses).
- The English Language Support Program will not apply to you, and you can start your postgraduate studies right away.
How to Apply for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship?
To be eligible to obtain an Eastern Mediterranean University scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Complete the application form.
- The following is a list of the documents required for the application:
- Attested copies of diplomas from universities or other comparable institutions (such as a bachelor’s degree after four years of study) If any of these documents are written in a language other than English, an English translation is required.
- A certified record of every course studied at the university level (bachelor or master) A grade table or comparative mark if the transcript’s CGPA is less than 4.00.
- Three recommendation letters (not mandatory for EMU graduates)
- Provide information about any grant or scholarship applications you have submitted (add documents).
- Recording of results obtained from English and academic proficiency tests and exams. This does not apply to programs where Turkish is the primary language of instruction. Native speakers ought to state their citizenship and place of birth. The records of any of the English proficiency tests listed below should be submitted by everyone else.
- Provide information about any grants or scholarships you have already received that are still applicable to your EMU studentship (add documents).
- A copy of your identity card or passport
- Statement of Purpose/Intention (Please provide this on a separate page: a statement outlining your reasons for applying to the selected program and the areas of specialization within the subject that you would find interesting.)
- Program-specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio
- A passport-sized photo, measuring roughly 6 by 5 cm
- Proposal (for applicants to PhD programs)