Do you want to pursue your studies in France? We have good news for you! Applications for the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024-2025 are now being accepted. The French government awards scholarships to international students through the Eiffel Excellence Program. The Eiffel Scholarship, which is fully funded by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, is used to entice international students to their Master’s and PhD programs.
The Eiffel Excellence scholarship is available to all French higher education institutions. Candidates must be at least 25 years old to apply for the Master’s program, and they must be at least 30 years old to apply for the Doctoral program. It pays for every expense. The France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship application process and further information are provided below.
Details About France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024-2025
- Host Country: France
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- No of Scholarships: Each year, about 350 scholarships are given out.
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Deadline: 10th January 2024
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship recipients will receive:
- A €1,181 monthly stipend (Master Level)
- A €1,700 monthly stipend (Doctorate Level)
- International airfare
- Domestic travel Assistant
- Assistance in housing search, as well as cultural events.
- Scholarship recipients from the French government are exempt from paying tuition for courses leading to certified engineering degrees or national diplomas (master’s and doctoral degrees).
Rule of Payment
Payments are typically sent by bank transfer to the recipient’s account. Western Union is used to deliver the initial payment to the recipient.
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
- For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Duration of the Scholarship
- Master’s Level
- a maximum of 12 months if enrolled in an M2 (Master’s program, second year).
- 24 months is the maximum enrollment period for an M1 (the first year of a master’s program).
- An engineering degree could be finished in as little as 36 months.
- Doctoral Level
- The duration of Eiffel scholarships ranges from 6 to 36 months.
Deadline and Outcome of Result
The France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 application deadline is January 10, 2024. Results will be available on April 1, 2024.
How to Apply for the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024?
- Make contact with the Campus France branch in your country. Only nominations from Campus France will be considered.
- Global access to Campus France is possible: campusfrance.org/en/recherche/type/espace
- You must decide which college or institution best suits your goals for studying in France.
- The following website: https://www.campusfrance.org/en – A database of courses, universities, and countries will be opened after you choose your course and country.
- Applications can be submitted from any higher education institution in France.
- The institution acknowledges and supports the France Excellence Eiffel scholarship application you have submitted.
- Your application is submitted by the institution online through the specific Campus France website.
- Direct applications from students or applications from foreign universities will be deemed ineligible.
- A guide for the 2024 Eiffel Program Rules was additionally created by the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship.