Want to Pursue your studies in Ireland? We bring you good news! Applications for the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2024-2025 are now being accepted. Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship. The Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science provides funding for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme, which is overseen by the Irish Research Council (IRC). All disciplines are eligible for Irish scholarships.
The Irish Council awards 280 new postgraduate scholarships each year to Irish universities. International applicants as well as Irish citizens are eligible for this program, which offers Master’s, Doctoral (Ph.D.), and post-doctoral scholarships in any discipline at Ireland’s top universities, including Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, and Royal Irish Academy. More information is provided below.
Details About Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2024-2025
- Host Country: Ireland, Europe
- Scholarship Name: Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship
- Who can Apply: For Masters, PhD, Post Doctoral
- Deadline: 16:00 (Irish time) 05 October 2023
Degree Type and Duration
An applicant who is new and submitting an application for the Govt of Ireland Postgraduate scholarship program is qualified to submit an application for financing for the full duration of the degree, as detailed below.
Degree Type and Duration of Funding
- Research Master Degree: 1 year
- Structured research master’s degree: 2 year
- Traditional doctoral degree: 3 year
- Structured doctoral degree: 4 year
Every discipline is eligible for the funding.
- Humanities and Arts
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
Any of these universities allows you to choose your course.
- Atlantic Technological University
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Marino Institute of Education
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design
- National College of Ireland
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- South East Technological University
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Galway
- University of Limerick
Benefits of the Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2024
Total Scholarship Value: Up to a maximum of €28,000 per annum
- A stipend of €19,000 will be given to chosen students each year.
- The full tuition fee is covered by the scholarship.
- The student will receive €3,250 annually to cover research expenses.
- The candidates will have the opportunity to attend the best universities in the world in Ireland.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees, including those from outside the EU, up to a total of €5,750 each year.
Students from all countries, including Ireland, are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- No age limit.
- It is required for applicants to have finished a bachelor’s program.
- The candidate must speak English well. The IELTS/TOEFL is not required by the Irish
- Research Council. Check with the Irish Institute to see if they require it, though.
- Focus on letters of recommendation. Get the most out of it.
- You should read the Call for Applications, as it contains all the information, requirements, and other information that is not given here.
Dates to Note
Call Open 31 August 2024
- FAQ deadline: 16:00 (Irish time) 05 October 2023
- Applicant deadline: 16:00 (Irish time) 12 October 2023
- Supervisor /Mentor deadline: 16:00 (Irish time) 19 October 2023
- Call outcome: April 2024
- Award start date: 1st September 2024
Application Process (How to Apply for the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2024-25
The official website’s link is provided below. They include online application forms, FAQs, and a call for documents.
Visit the official website to learn more and Apply for the Scholarship: