Do you want to pursue your Education in Italy? Good News! Italy Government Scholarship 2024-2025 is accepting applications. Italian government scholarships are made available to both Italian citizens and international students each year by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) of Italy. The MAECI Scholarship is for Master’s and Ph.D. programs at public universities in Italy. The Italian government wants to advance the Italian language and culture through this scholarship.
Participants who apply for admission to any Italian Public University are eligible to apply for this fully funded scholarship. The tuition fee, free enrollment, health insurance, and monthly stipend to pay expenditures will all be covered by this scholarship. Below is more information regarding the MAECI Italy Government Scholarship 2024.
Details About Italy Government Scholarship 2024-2025
- Host Country: Italy
- Scholarship Name: MAECI Scholarship (Study in Italy) by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Who can Apply: students seeking scholarships for their master’s or Ph.D. degrees.
- Deadline: 9th June 2024
The following advantages are available to scholarship recipients from the Italian government:
- A waiver of the enrollment and tuition fees.
- MAECI has health and accident/medical insurance contracts.
- A student’s bank account will be automatically credited with a monthly allowance of 900 euros.
How does this MAECI Scholarship Works?
- So, if you want to enroll, submit an application to a university in Italy. However, you don’t have enough money to pay for or support your studies.
- If you are chosen for this MAECI Scholarship, it will thereby cover your expenditures.
- So, the MAECI Scholarship Program is supported by the majority of Italian public universities.
- Select the MAECI Scholarship when submitting an application to any Italian university.
Check their university website to see if the MAECI Grant application is open.
Eligibility Criteria for MAECI Scholarship 2024
- Candidates for master’s degree programs are required to hold a bachelor’s degree.
- At the time of application for the Master’s program, you must be 28 years old or younger.
- You cannot be older than 30 at the time of application if you are applying for a Ph.D. program.
- The applicant must be able to show evidence of his or her English language competency, such as an IELTS score or another language certification.
Eligible Countries for MAECI Scholarship 2024
Candidates from the following countries may apply for this MAECI scholarship:
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bielorussia, Bolivia, Bosnia-Erzegovina, Brasile, Bulgaria, Burkina-Faso, Cambogia, Camerun, Canada, Cile, Cina, Cipro, Colombia, Congo Kinsh. , Corea Sud, Costa D’avorio, Costarica, Croazia, Cuba, Ecuado,r Egitto, Estonia, Etiopia, Federazione, Russa, Filippine, Francia, Georgia, Germania, Ghana, Giappone, Giordania, Grecia, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israele, Kazakhstan, Kenia, Kirghizistan, Kosovo, Lettonia, Libano, Libia, Lituania, Macedonia Del Nord, Malesia, Mali, Malta, Marocco, Messico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambico, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, T. Palestinesi, Panama, Paraguay, Peru’, Polonia, Regno Unito, Repubblica Ceca, Romania, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Siria, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Sud Africa, Sud Sudan, Sudan, Svizzera, Tagikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailandia, Tunisia, Turchia, Turkmenistan, Ucraina, Ungheria, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The MAECI Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2024–2025 application deadline is June 9, 2023.
How to Apply for the MAECI Scholarship Program
The online application must be finished and submitted by applicants. You can see the most recent call for the Maeci Scholarship by searching “Maeci Scholarship” on Google. The URL is provided below.
Visit the Official Website to learn more about the Italian Government MAECI Scholarship: