Do you want to continue your studies in Ireland? We have good news for you! The John Thompson Scholarship is currently accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students may apply for the John Thompson Scholarship 2024–2025, which is partially funded. The Dublin City University Business School is offering this scholarship to students interested in a master’s degree in digital marketing. This scholarship will pay all the recipient fees.
The MSc in Digital Marketing is made to assist participants in comprehending how digital technologies are affecting consumer behavior and to provide them with the skills they need to interact with customers online.
The scholarship covers all fees for graduates enrolled full-time in DCU’s MSc in Digital Marketing program. This scholarship was established in 2008 to pay tribute to John Thompson, one of Ireland’s top newspaper executives throughout his nearly 30-year career in the industry, John played a key role in the establishment and growth of the commercial activities of some of Ireland’s most enduring and successful magazines, such as U Magazine, The Sunday World, and The Irish Farmers Journal.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dublin City University Business School
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Digital Marketing
- Program Period: Up to two years
- Deadline: July 30, 2024
The John Thompson Scholarship will completely pay all tuition fees. Participants will benefit from exposure to cutting-edge research, academic rigor, industry practice, and applied workshops and projects. Experienced worldwide and Irish professionals from business and practice present lectures on topics like data analytics and visualization, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy.
Eligibility Criteria for John Thompson Scholarship
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the John Thompson Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A First Class Honors (1.1) Degree is required of all applicants.
- Candidates for the John Thompson Scholarship must also be knowledgeable about and interested in journalism, marketing, business, and media.
- Students should also fulfill the academic and other entrance requirements for the MSc program.
How to Apply for John Thompson Scholarship?
To apply for the John Thompson Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
The group head for marketing at the DCU Business School, Edgar Morgenroth should receive submissions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Moreover, a 250-word maximum statement outlining your motivation for applying for the scholarship.
- A copy of their academic transcript or evidence of their graduation