Do you want to continue your education in the USA? We have good news for you! The La Roche University Scholarship is now available. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship, its perks, and how to apply.
International undergraduate students are eligible for the La Roche University #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship 2024–2025, which is partially funded. Selected international undergraduate students who are committed to improving intercultural learning and understanding at La Roche University will receive annual $17,000 renewable scholarships from the university.
International students are welcome to enroll in all kinds of programs at La Roche University. For each, there are certain specifications and particular applications. Please read the following information and select the program that best fits your needs.
Our student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1, so you won’t be overwhelmed by a large class in a lecture hall. Throughout your stay at La Roche, you will have a faculty adviser in your major who will get to know you by name and assist you in planning your course of study.
The expense of a La Roche education is still significantly lower than the US national average for private universities, and the investment pays off for a lifetime. A good education is within reach.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): La Roche University
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: April 15, 2024
The benefits of the La Roche University Scholarship include:
- The La Roche Scholarship is worth $17,000 annually and is renewable for up to 4 years (each renewal period only covers the Fall and spring semesters).
- For the fall and spring semesters, you must be enrolled and complete a minimum of 12 credits (exceptions may be made).
Eligibility Criteria for La Roche University Scholarship
Candidates must meet all of the conditions listed below to be eligible for the La Roche University Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You are an international first-year undergraduate applicant to one of the participating colleges or universities for the fall of 2023. An individual who has citizenship in a nation other than the United States but does not simultaneously have U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is considered an international applicant.
- You take the initiative and show enthusiasm in tasks involving cross-cultural learning.
- You have submitted the scholarship application as well as a 500–1,000 word essay or a two–to five-minute video outlining your leadership qualities in your community or school and how you intend to use them at La Roche University.
How to Apply for La Roche University Scholarship?
To apply for a La Roche University scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Submit your application for admission to La Roche University together with all necessary documentation.
- Fill out a scholarship application and respond to the following prompt: “Tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at La Roche University.” Your response should be between 500 and 1,000 words in essay form or a two- to five-minute video.
- The deadline for submitting all necessary data is April 15, 2024.