Would you like to continue your education in the Netherlands? We have good news for you! Radboud University is a public university situated in the Netherlands. The Radboud University Scholarship 2024-2025 application period is currently open. Greater opportunities for non-EU students. The Radboud scholarship program will pay for a visa, residency permit, health insurance, and liability insurance in addition to lowering the cost of tuition.
A maximum of 28 Radboud Scholarships for international students will be awarded in 2024–2025. The Radboud Scholarship is for the full master’s program at Radboud University, taught entirely in English. Those who have already finished their education or those who will soon finish it can apply for the Netherlands Job Seeker Visa 2024 to find employment or establish a business. Below are further details regarding the Radboud University Scholarship 2024-2025.
Details About Radboud University Scholarship 2024 🇳🇱
- Country: Netherlands 🇳🇱
- Degree Level: Master
- Duration: Normal Duration of program (1-2 years)
- Coverage: Partially
- Deadline: January 31, 2024
About the Scholarship Coverage
If Radboud University has extended a scholarship offer to you, then:
- With the Radboud Scholarship, your tuition will just be €2,530.
- For instance, in 2024–2025, a grant recipient will only have to pay a tuition cost of €2,530 as opposed to €17,000.
- The university will pay the cost of the visa.
- Study permits in the Netherlands are backed by the university
- Health and liability insurance are both funded by Radboud Scholarships.
NL Scholarship (Holland Scholarship)
It is also possible to combine the NL Scholarship—formerly known as the Holland Scholarship—with the Radboud University scholarship.
You can also apply for the NL Scholarship, which offers a grant of 5,000 euros, for additional coverage.
Radboud University and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science are co-financiers of this NL Scholarship (NLS).
No of Scholarships
The following academic departments have a maximum of 28 Radboud Scholarships available for 2024–2025: Arts (2), Law (5), Nijmegen School of Management (4), Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies (2), Science (11), and Social Sciences (4).
Eligibility Criteria to Avail the Radboud Scholarship 2024
- Hold a non-EU or non-EEA passport.
- Be unable to cover the cost of tuition
- You’ll obtain or complete your bachelor’s degree abroad, outside the Netherlands.
- Satisfy the English language proficiency requirement of Radboud University
- Check out this post on How to Study in Dutch Universities Without an IELTS Score.
- You must first be admitted to a degree program that meets the requirements, which will begin on September 1, 2024.
Academic excellence (as measured by grades, ranking of your previous university, relevancy)
Ambition (caliber of your motivational letter, volunteer, or internship experience)
References (strong recommendation letters)
Individuals who want to apply for the Radboud Scholarship for the September 2024 intake The cutoff date is January 31, 2024. Results will be communicated to you before mid-April 2024.
How to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship 2024, Netherlands?
You can apply online by stating that you’re interested in being admitted to a master’s program. The application process for a master’s degree program is shown in this link.
Before the deadline, students must apply through Studielink (for scholarships).