Do you want to pursue your studies in the UK? Good news! Rhodes Scholarship 2024-2025 at the University of Oxford is available. Rhodes Scholarship 2024-2025 at the University of Oxford is a Fully Funded Scholarship. 103 Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships are given out as part of the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship 2024-2025 program at the University of Oxford. It’s a chance that might change your life. At Oxford University, Rhodes offers master’s, PhD, and MPhil scholarships. It pays for all of the expenses. Every year, individuals from all across the globe enroll in the Rhodes Program.
At the University of Oxford, candidates may submit applications in any academic discipline. In the entire world, Oxford University is ranked first. Students who are exceptionally intelligent and gifted with excellent grades have the opportunity to apply for the Rhodes scholarship and study at Oxford University. Do you Want to become a Rhodes Scholar? Below are details about it.
Details About Rhodes Scholarship 2024 at the University of Oxford
- Host Country: UK
- Host University: Oxford University
- Degree Level: Masters, MPhil, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Every country has a deadline set by The Rhodes.
What is the Rhodes Scholarship?
Founded in 1902. International scholarship program with the longest history and highest reputation. A full-time postgraduate program at the University of Oxford is the goal of the scholarship.
Beginning in October 2024, the next school year will begin.
No of Scholarships
Rhodes will give out 103 fully funded scholarships for the academic year 2024–2025.
Benefits and Financial Coverage
The Rhodes Scholarship covers:
- Course fees at Oxford University
- Tuition Fee
- Amount Paid Annually for Tuition The annual stipend for the prior year was £18,180.
- Living expenses and accommodation
- Fee for a student visa
- International Health Surcharge (IHS) at the National Health Center
- Two Economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
One advantage of studying in the UK is that you can work and stay in the country for two years after you graduate. This appeals to many applicants, who make the UK their second home.
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- For the Rhodes Scholarships 2024, applicants may apply from the countries listed below.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic history.
- The requirements for Rhodes scholarships differ from country to country. For additional information on requirements, criteria, and how to apply, choose your country from the list below.
- By July 2024, you must have earned your bachelor’s degree.
Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship
- EAST AFRICA
- Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- HONG KONG
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN
- Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- NEW ZEALAND
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTHERN AFRICA
- Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and Eswatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED STATES
- WEST AFRICA
- Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
How to Apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2024-2025?
- The application procedure has been established for every country by the Rhodes Scholarship. And you must adhere to that.
- You can choose your home country by going to: https://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/scholarships/applications/.
- It will then display the details, and you can apply and continue with the process from there.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Scholarship and to apply for there: