Do you want to continue your education in the UAE? We have good news for you: scholarships at Canadian universities in Dubai are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship program in this post, along with its advantages and a step-by-step guide for applying.
International students can apply for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2024–2025, which is partially funded. Only master’s and undergraduate students are eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship pays up to 50% of the tuition.
The following scholarships are available from Canadian University Dubai:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was founded in 2006 to offer top-notch academic programs grounded in Canadian education and curriculum, as well as acting as a springboard for students interested in pursuing higher education, research, and employment opportunities in Canada.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Study in: UAE
- Opportunity Focus Areas: To view all of the available programs, click this link.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected degree.
- Deadline: The deadline for fall semester scholarship applications is July 7. For the spring semester, the deadline to apply for scholarships is December 20.
The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship offers a 50% tuition reduction.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
The candidate must meet each of the requirements listed below to be eligible for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- All students, regardless of citizenship, who fulfill the prerequisites for admission are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- The minimum number of academic courses required for Financial Hardship Scholarship applicants will be determined case-by-case, while it is advised that applicants take at least four courses.
- Students who wish to continue their scholarship may reapply each semester.
- A minimum academic achievement of 75% is required for high school applicants to be qualified.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are not available for summer semesters.
- For returning students to be eligible to apply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship, they must obtain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8.
- Successful applicants will be expected to perform community service for up to fifteen hours per month as a condition of their acceptance into the university.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
If you would like to apply for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please follow these steps:
- If you are a first-year student, you must first review the prerequisites for admission here.
- Use this link to apply to Canadian universities.
- Complete this scholarship application form here.
- You must submit it along with all necessary supporting documents.
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Each working family member’s wage statement and employee certificate
- A copy of each family member’s passport and visa that is employed (or both parents)
Certificates of tuition fees for each sibling’s education
- Note: All supporting documents will remain private. The scholarship committee will not evaluate any application for the Financial Hardship Scholarships if the supporting documents are incomplete.
- Send your scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org by email, or apply in person at the scholarship section of Student Affairs. Don’t forget to include all prior supporting documents.