Do you want to study in Switzerland? we bring you Good news! Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2024-2025 is open for application. The Swiss Confederation awards scholarships to foreign students each year to encourage collaboration between Switzerland and more than 180 other countries. This is a top scholarship for studies in Switzerland.
This Swiss Excellence Program is for Ph.D., Research Fellowship, and Post Doc students. Students pursuing master’s degrees are also eligible to apply. The Federal Commission of Scholarships (FCS) is the organization that sponsors the Scholarship. This scholarship offers a monthly payment, tuition fee exemption, health insurance, airfare, and housing allowance. Below are further details regarding the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship.
Details About Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2024-2025
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Degree Level: Master, Ph.D., Research Fellowship, post-doc
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: by December 2023
The following are covered under the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- A monthly stipend for living expenses
- Housing Allowance
- Public transportation card with a one-year half-fare period.
- Tuition Fee Coverage
Types of Scholarships under Swiss Excellence
- Research scholarships: Post-graduate researchers in any area (who have a master’s degree) may apply for research fellowships (research fellowships, PhDs, and Postdocs).
- Research Fellowship: To allow chosen candidates to do research at one of the 10 cantonal universities in Switzerland in their area of Ph.D. study.
- Art scholarships: Art students who want to study for their first master’s degree in the arts in Switzerland are eligible to apply.
How You can apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship?
You must choose your country of origin. Learn about the different scholarship options, requirements, and submission dates in your own country.
Please get in touch with the address on the contacts list if you have any questions or would like further information.
Read the Application Guidelines, then adhere to the guidelines.
- Call for Applications: August Early
- Submission Deadline at Swiss Corporation: Sept to December
- Selection: By the End of May
- Start of Scholarship: Next September
By the end of May 2024, the FCS will choose the recipients of scholarships for the 2024–25 academic year.
Visit the official website, please. Read the eligibility requirements, required documentation, and application instructions very carefully. Make sure you’re informed, join some Facebook groups, and connect with scholarship recipients.
Below is a link to the Swiss Government Scholarship’s official webpage.