Want to continue your studies in the UK? We’re happy to inform you that Denys Holland Scholarship is presently accepting applications. In this article, We’ll go through this scholarship program in great detail, including its benefits and how to apply.
International students may apply for the Denys Holland Scholarship 2024–2025, which is partially funded. The scholarship is open to University College London undergraduate studies. This scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress, and it is worth £9,000 per year for three years.
The scholarship, which is given in Professor Denys Holland’s honor, is given based on financial need, with the condition that applicants show they intend to participate fully in extracurricular activities sponsored by UCL and the Students Union. This scholarship may be used in conjunction with other grants, bursaries, awards, or scholarships as long as the combined annual support does not exceed the cost of tuition plus a suitable amount for maintenance in any given year (as established by UCL).
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to assist undergraduate students from any country who, without financial assistance from the scholarship, would not be able to attend UCL and who can show that they intend to take full advantage of the opportunities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list of courses below
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: July 02, 2024
- Architecture, construction, and planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Business and Management Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Economics, Politics, and Social Sciences
- English and Comparative Literature
- Historical and Philosophical studies
- Languages and Cultural Studies
- Mathematics and statistics
- Medicine and Allied Subjects
- Physical Sciences
- Psychology and Language Sciences
The following advantages are given to the recipient of the Denys Holland Scholarship:
- The scholarship, worth £9,000 per year for three years, is contingent upon excellent academic advancement.
Eligibility Criteria for Denys Holland Scholarship
Applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below to be eligible for the Denys Holland Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Hold a valid UCL Student Number
- Have a current UCAS Application Number (not a UCAS Registration Number).
- Hold a full-time undergraduate enrollment offer from UCL beginning in September 2024, in any department
- Be in financial need
- Be able to show that they have varied interests and aim to participate actively in and contribute to university life.
- Preferably, they must be 25 or younger when they begin their studies.
How to Apply for Denys Holland Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
- Obtain your UCAS application number or UCL student number.
- Download application form
- Write a motivation letter outlining your present extracurricular interests and outlining activities you plan to engage in while a student.
- Describe your financial situation and any other sources of income you are seeking to support your study.
- Email your completed application and any necessary supporting documents to email@example.com