Do you want to pursue your studies on a scholarship in the UK? We bring you Good news. University of Winchester Scholarships is now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can apply for the University of Winchester Scholarships 2024–2025 that are partially funded. These scholarships are available for both undergraduate and master’s. These Scholarships offer a tuition fee reduction of up to £1,000 each year.
International students can apply for scholarships to study at the University of Winchester in the UK for their undergraduate and graduate degrees. All international (non-EU) students wishing to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University may apply for the international students scholarship.
International students can find a welcoming environment in Winchester.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): University of Winchester
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Depending on the degree of interest.
- Deadline: For scholarships for international students, July 31, 2024. for an international taught masters scholarship, August 30, 2023.
Opportunity Focus Areas
- American studies
- Animal welfare
- Childhood and youth
- Creative writing
- Cyber security
- Digital design
- Digital media
- Education studies
- English language
- English literature
- Information technology
- Liberal arts
- Media and communication
- Musical theatre
- Performing arts
- Social work
- Value studies
There are two categories of Winchester International Scholarships:
International students scholarship: The Scholarships offer a discount on tuition fees of no more than £1,000 annually.
International taught masters scholarship: The scholarship is worth £1,000 in total.
Eligibility Criteria for Winchester International Scholarship
To be eligible for the Winchester International Scholarship, a candidate must meet each of the conditions listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- All international (non-EU) students wishing to enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University may apply for the international students scholarship.
- Only those applying to undergraduate or taught postgraduate full-time programs are eligible. Candidates for ELTSU programs are ineligible, including those for the Certificate in English for International Students and the International Foundation Program.
- English language requirements for undergraduate study:
- Include an overall IELTS score of 6.0 and a minimum writing element score of 5.5.
- A TOEFL iBT score of 60 overall, with a minimum score of 18 in the writing element.
- English language requirements For postgraduate taught study:
- IELTS with a score of 6.5 overall and at least 5.5 in the writing element.
- A TOEFL iBT score of 79 overall, with a minimum score of 18 in the writing element.
How to Apply for Winchester International Scholarship?
To apply for Winchester International Scholarships, please follow the instructions below:
- To apply for an international scholarship, please fill out the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic qualification
- Work experiences
- Personal statement
- A duplicate of your passport’s front page and any previous UK visa stamps
- If necessary, provide proof of your English language proficiency (such as the IELTS – see the full list of exams that are approved).