Do you want to continue your studies in South Korea? We have good news for you! The University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023–2024 is now accepting applications. We will go over the UST Scholarship in detail in this post, along with its advantages and a step-by-step guide to applying.
International students can apply for the fully funded UST Scholarship 2023–2024. Master’s and PhD programs are eligible for this scholarship. Full tuition costs, a monthly stipend of $1000 for master’s and $1350 for Ph.D. students are covered by this scholarship.
UST is a top-tier institution with government funding that works with research institutes to create future values. With on-site education programs that foster self-directed learning, UST aims to foster creative abilities as opposed to passive, one-way knowledge transmission. Students who are willing to live up to our concept and reach their full potential are welcome at UST.
UST created courses that allow students to gain experience in several research fields. One example is a lab rotation. By giving out credits for active participation in the study and by cutting down on in-class lectures, UST encourages students to get practical experience. UST offers chances to take part in initiatives run by private companies or other institutions.
UST Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Study in: South Korea
- Courses Offered: Click here to learn about the courses being offered.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 15, 2023 / September 30, 2024
UST Scholarship Coverage
The following benefits are awarded to the recipient of the UST Scholarship:
- Full Tuition waiver
- For Masters: monthly stipend of $1000
- For PhD: monthly stipend of $1350
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship
To be eligible for the UST Scholarship, the applicant needs to meet each of the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries
Students who want a PhD scholarship must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree or be on track to obtain one by February 2024.
- A candidate may also apply under the law and regulations if they hold a degree that is comparable to a master’s degree.
Students who want graduate scholarships must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must already have a bachelor’s degree or anticipate obtaining one by February 2024.
- As per the law and regulations, an applicant who holds a degree equal to a bachelor’s degree may also apply.
How to Apply for UST Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please adhere to the following application guidelines:
- To apply online using the UST online admission system, click this link. Please read the notification before applying.
NOTE: Applications for general admission, international admission, i-Core, the Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, and early admission cannot be submitted concurrently. An applicant’s applications will all be canceled if they apply for more than one kind of admission.
- The following documents are necessary:
- Submission of a Master’s Degree Thesis
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Study Proposal
Please check out the official website to learn more about the UST Scholarship: